News that Vexes

News that Vexes

It's so tiresome to read 'new studies' that reveal Smoking, Stress or Obesity are Bad for you. Yet these studies appear all the time. It's time to take back the newswire from so-called Scientists!

Wednesday, December 15, 2004

Yahoo! News - Ukraine's Yushchenko Regrets Effects of Poison

As usual, I appreciate it when headline writers are so very concise I have no need to actually read the article. Like this story about Ukrainian candidate Yushchenko - who was fed some poisoned cream soup - He regrets the effects of the poison. I'd vote for this guy, he seems completely rational.

Now you may say, "hey, what about his odd looking face which is all bloated and discolored from the poison - I can't vote for this guy." Well from the article we learn, "I have apologized dozens of times for my face. Please believe me that more than anyone else I would like it to be the way it was three months ago. Time is needed for that," he told a news conference. THIS GUY IS JUST LIKE ME! I TOO WOULD LOVE TO NOT HAVE BEEN POISONED AND HAVE A BLOATED FACE!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home